You must complete a total of six online courses and attend an in-person summit at the University of Pennsylvania in order to graduate. Required courses include: Social Impact Strategy, Business Models for Social Enterprise, Community and Collaboration & Marketing for Social Impact. Select two electives: Governance, Nonprofit Fundraising, Social Media Strategies and Impact Management.
Articles in this section
- What do you I receive upon graduation?
- If I don’t complete the graduation requirements, what happens?
- What are the graduation requirements?
- Is there an additional cost if I want to take all the electives?
- What are the electives?
- What is the average amount of time needed for this program per week?
- Executive programs are usually a few weeks, at most. Why is this 8 months?