We find that students who get behind have a difficult time catching up, so while we can be flexible about some deadlines within reason, we recommend that you make every effort to submit all your work on time. Due to professional or personal reasons, some students are unable to complete their work within the 8 month time frame. Students in good standing can request a review of their circumstances for a deferral to the next cohort.
Articles in this section
- What do you I receive upon graduation?
- If I don’t complete the graduation requirements, what happens?
- What are the graduation requirements?
- Is there an additional cost if I want to take all the electives?
- What are the electives?
- What is the average amount of time needed for this program per week?
- Executive programs are usually a few weeks, at most. Why is this 8 months?